By G. Mitchell
Read or Download A New Dictionary of the Social Sciences PDF
Best social sciences reference books
First released in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Acceptable for every type of libraries. wishes review may be outlined because the strategy of utilizing a number of recommendations to assemble and study information on library clients or power clients. The consultant comprises the method and methods for engaging in wishes overview initiatives, starting from momentary checks to long term study or complete assortment checks.
First released in 1984, This paintings is a cross-cultural examine of the ethical and social that means of nutrition. it's a selection of articles through Douglas and her colleagues overlaying the nutrition procedure of the Oglala Sioux, the nutrients conduct of households in rural North Carolina, meal codecs in an Italian-American group close to Philadelphia.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- The Baby Boomer Encyclopedia
- PSM/RMP Auditing Handbook: A Checklist Approach
- Antiquity Forgot: Essays on Shakespeare, Bacon and Rembrandt (International Archives of the History of Ideas Archives internationales d'histoire des idées)
- The Kaleidoscope of Science: The Israel Colloquium: Studies in History, Philosophy, and Sociology of Science Volume 1 (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)
- Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Group Processes (Blackwell Handbooks of Social Psychology)
Extra info for A New Dictionary of the Social Sciences
A New Dictionary of the Social Sciences by G. Mitchell